In order to be able to provide you with our Service, we sometimes place small data files called cookies onto your device. Most big websites do this too.
2. What Are Cookies?
Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information which are downloaded to your personal computer, mobile or other device when you visit a website. Cookies are then sent back to the originating website on each subsequent visit, or to another website that recognizes that cookie. Cookies are useful because they allow a website to recognize a user's device.
You can find more information about cookies at www.allaboutcookies.org and www.youronlinechoices.eu.
- Essential Cookies. These cookies enable you to use the Website and access its features, such as accessing secure areas of the Website. Without these cookies, we would not be able to maintain secure user sessions.
- Functional Cookies. These cookies allow the Website to remember choices you make (such as your user name, language, or the region you are in) and provide enhanced, more personal features. These cookies can also be used to remember changes you have made to text size, fonts and other parts of web pages that you can customize.
- Performance Cookies. These cookies collect information about how visitors use the Website, for instance which pages you visit most, and if you get error messages from web pages. These cookies don't collect information that identifies a visitor. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. It is only used to improve how our Site works.
- Except as provided below, cookies used by Fishingfavors are controlled by us. We do not use third-party cookies.
- This Policy does not cover cookies practices used by third-party service providers. We will do our best to maintain links to privacy policies of the third-party service providers that we use in this document.
4. Managing Cookies
- The Help menu on the menu bar of most browsers will tell you how to enable or prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie and how to disable cookies altogether. You can also disable or delete similar data used by browser add-ons, such as Flash cookies, by changing the add-ons settings or visiting the website of its operator.
- If you use a PC - click on "Help" at the top of your browser window and select the "About" option If you use a Mac - with the browser window open, click on the Apple menu and select the "About" option.
- For Flash Cookies (or Local Shared Objects) – The Adobe website provides comprehensive information on how to delete or disable Flash cookies - see www.adobe.com/security/flashplayer.
5. Changes to this Cookies Policy
We may revise this policy from time to time by posting a revised policy on our Website. We reserve the right to modify this policy at any time.
6. List of Third-Party Cookie Service Providers
Last Updated January 25, 2020.